Laser cutting machine is famous for high-precision flexible cutting, it can cut all kinds of stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum alloy and other metal materials. Before it was widely used, sheet metal forming mainly relied on stamping, flame cutting, plasma cutting, etc. Today, metal laser cutting machines have become a widely used and commonly used processing method. Compared with the traditional process, it is also an economical and practical metal sheet cutting equipment.
Compared with traditional processing, metal laser cutting machine technology has obvious advantages in the sheet metal processing industry. It not only eliminates complicated processes such as punching, shearing, bending, etc., but also reliably improves the quality of the finished product after laser processing, further reducing processing costs and improving work efficiency. Famous for high-precision flexible cutting, it can cut all kinds of stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum alloy and other metal materials.
The advantages of metal laser cutting machine in sheet metal cutting are as follows:
1. Fine tailoring: laser tailoring is generally 0.10~0.20mm;
2. Smooth cutting surface: The cutting surface of the metal laser cutting machine has no burrs, and can cut plates of various thicknesses. The cutting surface is very smooth, and no secondary processing is required;
3. Fast speed, effectively improving the production efficiency of sheet metal cutting;
4. Wider adaptability: Regardless of the size of the plate, the worktable can be processed without any restrictions, compared with traditional stamping, the manufacturing cost of large product molds is high, laser cutting does
not require any mold manufacturing, and can completely avoid the material The slump formed during punching and shearing greatly reduces production costs and improves product quality.
5. It is very suitable for the development of new products: once the product drawings are formed, laser processing can be carried out immediately, and the actual products of the new products can be obtained in a short time, which effectively shortens the replacement time.
6. Save materials: Laser processing uses computer programming, which can customize products of different shapes to maximize the use of materials and reduce the production cost of sheet metal cutting.
In recent years, the development of the laser cutting machine industry has been growing. With the increasing popularity of fiber laser cutting machines, equipment replacement has become a major trend. I believe that with the help of metal laser cutting machine, the sheet metal cutting industry will develop better and safer!
Post time: Mar-10-2022